Wednesday, March 9, 2016

205.4

Had a week of no weigh loss, started to lose the drive and focus.  That's when feelings of "I'm still doing the same thing but it's not working anymore" start to creep in.  But when I really look at it, I'm not going at it with the same intensity.  I fell into a routine, cut corners a bit here and there.  Was going for 2 or 3 miles runs, then dropped that to 1 or 1.5 mile runs, etc.  

So yesterday I stepped it back up and am feeling good again.  The scale rewarded me for my efforts, even though obviously I was still losing weight before, I was probably just retaining water or something.  

Either way, things are going good, it will be great to get under 200 lbs for the first time since I crossed 200 lbs at around 13 years old.  

For my birthday I'm getting an Omron full body composition scale (scale with handheld part to give more accurate body fat %).  It's supposed to arrive today, so I'm excited to finally start tracking BF.

No comments:

Post a Comment