It was harder than yesterday but I made it. I need an iPod or something to help me zone out. I get about 100 feet into the run and I'm already thinking how far I have to go.
I ran from the official race start line to the finish in 36:40. Yesterday I shaved about 4 blocks off of the official route (probably because I wasn't sure I could even finish it). I actually ran a bit faster today, beating yesterday's time by 30 seconds (I checked the time when I passed yesterday's start and finish).
I'd hoped to run it faster, but I know that's being a bit impatient. I still had some of the pains from yesterday, so I'm going to take a 1 day running break and then see how I do on Wednesday.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment