A lot of the potential indicators for gluten sensitivity seem to apply to me, so I'm going to try being gluten free for 6 months (apparently that's how long gluten can still negatively effect you even after you've stopped eating it). If that goes well, maybe it will be a permanent thing. For the last few years, my eating habits have not really revolved around gluten as much as many people's diets do, so basically all I need to drop right now is bread (or get a gluten free bread).
I'm hoping this makes a big difference, but I'm also conflicted, because I've hated the anti-gluten movement. A lot of people seem to be doing it like a health fad, as if gluten were universally bad and everyone should avoid it. Maybe they are more right than I thought, but I'm still not going to tell people I'm off gluten. I don't want to be one of "those" people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment