Tuesday, October 2, 2018

226 - signed up for 50k

My weight was down to 224, but I slacked off a bit the last week.  I'm getting back in gear and trying to cut my intake down to 2,000 calorie, because I wasn't seeing much movement on the scale at 2500. 

I signed up for the Wy'East Wonder 50k in June, 2019.  So that gives me 8 months to prepare, which is more than enough time, assuming I'm not 2 weeks away from having a 4th child and life being very unpredictable.  But none of that should stop me. 

If I can get my weight down under 200, I don't think I'll have any problems completing the 31 miles.  I ran 5.2 miles this morning and it was slow but not difficult.  Something has been pinching in my lower back, but I don't feel it until after I stop running.  I'm trying to sort that out with foam rolling and stretching.

No comments:

Post a Comment