Friday, January 29, 2016

215.4 - calorie counting again

Realized it's been a while since I updated this.  The holidays and the winter in general have been tough, my weight shot up briefly to about 218, but I started getting my diet back in line.

I know I've put on some muscle, but obviously a decent part of that weight gain is fat.  I'm now 3 days into a calorie cut, going for 2000 per day, 2300 on BJJ days.  It's amazing how much I can feel the difference if 509 calories when my diet was already pretty lean.

BJJ has been going well, training really hard and added in Sunday rolling so now I'm getting 3 days a week in.  

I want to get back down around 200, then maybe I'll up the calories and focus on strength again in the summer (it's been so cold in my garage that I haven't been able to lift much anyway)

No comments:

Post a Comment