(copied over from a BodyBugg forum post I made, in case anyone cares)
My job was already fairly inactive, but a recent promotion has me completely chained to my desk. I probably don't walk more than 100 ft in an 8 hour work day.
I've been thinking of ways to increase my activity and have been thinking of getting a mini-stair stepper or a mini-exercise bike. I was having a hard time finding anything like that, even though I've seen them before. Someone gave me an Amazon gift card and I remembered that Amazon has just about everything on earth.
A few minutes of searching found several options. I think I'm going to go with the smallest one, even though it isn't the quietest one. I'm tall, so it will be hard enough to use under a desk with the smalled (10" high) model. The silent model is 15" high.
I read reviews on several other models, but came down to these two. Only common complaint is that they don't offer much resistance, but the main point would be to keep my legs in motion, and most reviews said that even with minor resistance they were able to get a sweat going at their desk if they were trying to.
Anyway, I thought I'd share the results of my research in case anybody else is looking to something like this.
Smallest model:http://amzn.com/B000LGAPZI
Quietest model:http://amzn.com/B000KE8ASK
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment