The iPhone app for blogger.com was not really working for a long time. It would let me login, but would often crash before I posted. I finally looked into it and found out that Blogger pulled the app. That sucks, definitely cuts down on the odds that I'll keep this updated. I hope it isn't the first sign of Blogger.com disappearing entirely, I'd hate to lose this 10 year record.
I was sick a couple times recently, but this latest one has actually helped get me back on track. I couldn't eat much for a few days and didn't have any coffee, so I feel like it reset me.
I want to get back to running and am lining up some races. Maybe another Trifecta and a Half Ironman. If I can get through those, then a full Ironman in 2019 would be cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment