Friday, May 20, 2016

197.6

Been "reverse dieting", slowing increasing calories to get back up to my approximate total daily expenditure.  Basically trying to get back to neutral.  Seems to have improved my metabolism because I have more energy, am still hungry (feeling more hungry even though I'm eating a fair bit more) and my weight just hit a new low after getting to my highest daily calorie intake in many months.  

I'm debating if I should go above my TDE (total daily expenditure) to try to focus on muscle/strength gains, or if I should just level out, then calorie cut again to get my body fat % lower.  I think I'll do the latter at least until I see if I'm going to compete in BJJ (want to keep my weight low for hopefully better chance in competing against lighter people).  Then after that I can experiment with bulking.

No comments:

Post a Comment