Wednesday, February 26, 2014

205 - WOD & Diet update

Weight is holding steady.  I'm feeling good eating paleo, not having to calorie count or put too much thought into it.  I figure if I want to get under 200 I'll have to put in some extra effort, but I'm happy maintaining right now. 

Crossfit is going well, seeing the results day by day.

Today's WOD:  (we are in a de-loading week, so lighter weights for higher reps)

Strength: push press 5x5 adding weight each set

4 RFT
8 shoulder press - 65 lbs
10 front squats - 65 lbs

 Then

3 RFT
12 wall ball sit ups - 18 lbs ball
12 PVC jump overs

Then

2 RFT
25 DUs  - I did all DUs, but I have to do a DU, single, DU,... can't quite chain DUs together yet.
15 diamond pushups - Did them all without going to my knees, but the last 5 got pretty "wormy"


TOTAL TIME:  17:06
I was last place out of the class of about 15, but I was actually proud of that since most everybody used only a bar and did single-unders.  Not knocking them, I just remember when that was me.  I'm glad to be able to push myself through a harder workout these days.


No comments:

Post a Comment