Hello. My "one month in Aurora, IL", turning into 2 months in Detroit. That was 2 months of working all day, every day (16 hours a day, 7 days a week). I just about lost my mind, but I made a lot of money which will hopefully allow me to focus back on my exercise program.
I'm back to my regular desk job and trying to restart my routines. I got sick about 2 weeks ago, but had to work through it, so the effects of it are still lingering on. I was trying to get completely un-sick before hitting the gym again, but I don't want to wait around any more. It is supposed to rain all week, so I can't start my bike commuting back up just yet.
I gained 10 lbs in the 2 months, but that was actually pretty good considering the working conditions. Most people in my line of work eat fast food 3 times a day when working on the road and I only ate fast food once in the 2 months.
My 30th birthday is in March, so I have plenty of time to reach my original goal weight of 220 before then. With any luck, I'll reach that and have enough time to re-evaluate my final target weight and then reach that before my birthday.
But I'll be OK with just reaching 220.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment